Warning: Due to existence of non-genuine Sonoline products on third party websites as well as auction websites , Official Sonoline Canada warranty will not cover products purchase through any other websites.
OUR WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
- Warranty period is starting from the date the customer receives the product as per proof of delivery signature.
- Due to hygienic reasons and direct contact of Dopplers with human skin, products purchased are not refundable. Defective items can be exchanged for the exact same model for 30 days from purchase date.
- All Dopplers have one year manufacturer warranty. The customer will ship the product to our office in Toronto/Ontario and the repaired product will be mailed back.
- Modifying a product without www.Sonoline.ca authorization will void warranty.
- In no event shall www.Sonoline.ca be held liable for any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of business, profits or equipment.
- Sonoline.ca is not responsible for any damages due to misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Infant Doppler is a non-medical use device and is not a replacement for the mom’s medical care during pregnancy. No health judgment should be based upon the device finding.
RETURN UNOPENED PRODUCTS
- Our Dopplers have a 14 day period for return if the package has not been opened and the seal is not broken.
- The customer would be responsible for shipping cost of the product to our location in Canada where original shipment was sent from.
- Refund of the return item would be done only when the shipment is received by our facility.
- All UNOPENED returns must have customer information or order number in order for the return to be processed.
- The customer is responsible for any loss and damage in case. Also the initial shipping charge which was incured for sending the package to client address would be deducted from the total refund amount.
DELIVERY DENIAL (RTS or Return to Sender)
- For any RTS (return to sender) package, we will contact the customer and charge shipping for re-sending or deduct any shipping charges from the refund amount given to the customer.
- Sonoline.ca reserves the rights to charges 15% sales loss and restocking fee for non-defective returns.
CHANGES TO/CANCELLING AN ORDER
- We suggest to call us or send an email immediately upon the order confirmation to cancel the order. Any cancellation during the next business day would be treated as a delivery denial procedure stipulated above. Since we want our customers to get their items as soon as possible, if the order is placed before 6 pm, they are usually processed on the same business day.
- Once an order has been processed by our warehouse you may not cancel or change your order.
- All customer orders are confirmed by an email confirmation. Please check order confirmation email. If the order information is incorrect or incomplete, customers are responsible to report it immediately to our customer service so that the order may be updated and changed accordingly. If the problem is not fixed in time and order is shipped out, customers will be responsible for the cost of resending the order.
- Any promotion code is only applicable to the stated time frame. www.Sonoline.ca reserves the right to cancel any promotion at any time.
- Any applicable credit for specific promotion would not be carried over to another product.
- Any missing or wrong product sent must be reported within 10 days for replacement or refund. We will not accept any claim after 10 days after receiving the orders.
- For orders that have not been received on estimated date posted on the website, please send an email to our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will contact our courier on your behalf for an investigation and update you on the delivery status the same day. Delivery time is only an estimate; delivery time is NOT a guarantee. Since we have no control over delivery time, we will not refund shipping cost for any delayed orders.
- If our courier lost the package due to incorrect address provided by the customer, the customer will have to take full responsibility. We will not arrange refund or replacement for orders with the shipping wrong address.
- Please check order confirmation email. If the order information is incorrect or incomplete, customers are responsible to report immediately to our customer service to update and make changes. If the problem is not notified by the customer in time and order is shipped out, the customer will be responsible for the resending charge. We suggest that the customer place another order. We will refund after the item is received.
- For commercial addresses, the business name must be included in the address; otherwise it will be identified as an incomplete address.