The Babysound B – Portable fetal doppler is a simple and elegantly designed compact Doppler with easy to use grip handle. This product’s ergonomic design means it can easily be held in the palm of your hand for easy maneuvering to find your baby’s heartbeat from the twelfth week of pregnancy. The dual socket in the device enables either parents or expecting moms and doctors to listen to the sound at the same time through the headphones. It is equipped with an FHR display screen showing fetal heart rate.
Babysound B Features:
- LCD heart rate display
- Very compact design – (L) 110 x (W) 55 x (H) 16 mm, smallest Doppler in the market!
- Double audio headset sockets so two people can listen at the same time.
- 2 MHz built in probe
- Uses 2 AAA size batteries (not included in package)
- All in one design probe and main unit are integrated
- Super light (80 grams with batteries inserted)
Included in the package:
– Babysound B Doppler
– 1 x Headset
– User manual (English)
– 1 x COMPLIMENTARY Transmission Gel-40 gr (Aquasonic)
Orders from Canada are shipped by Canada Post and and normally would be arriving in 2-4 Business days.
NOTE: The Fetal Doppler is only an instrument to give the joy of listening and recording fetal heartbeat to moms and is not a replacement for regular medical check-ups and the doctor’s diagnostic advice.
Difference between Babysound A and Babysound B:
Babysound B has a small screen which displays the heartbeat rate while Babysound A has a small light indicating that the device is on but there is no display on the unit.
1 year unlimited warranty- Replacement with new unit