The Babysound A – Portable Fetal Doppler is a simple and elegantly designed compact Baby Doppler with easy to use grip handle. This product’s ergonomic design means it can easily be held in the palm of your hand for easy maneuvering to find your baby’s heartbeat from the twelfth week of pregnancy. The dual socket in the device enables either parents or expecting moms and doctors to listen to the sound at the same time through the headphones.
It is the most affordable Baby Doppler available in the market suitable for expecting parents who are looking for a good product at a set budget.
Babysound A Features:
- Very compact design – (L) 110 x (W) 55 x (H) 16 mm, smallest Baby Doppler on the market!
- Double audio headset sockets so two people can listen at the same time.
- 2 MHz built-in probe
- Uses 2 AA size batteries (not included in package)
- All in one design probe and main unit are integrated
- Super light (80 grams with batteries inserted)
Included in the package:
– Babysound A Baby Doppler
– 1 x Headset
– User manual (English)
– 1x COMPLIMENTARY Transmission Gel-40 gr (Aquasonic)
Orders from Canada are shipped by Canada Post and and normally would be arriving in 2-4 Business Days.
Orders in the US are shipped by UPS and normally would be arriving in 5-7 Business Days.
NOTE: The Baby Doppler is only an instrument to give the joy of listening and recording baby heartbeat to moms and is not a replacement for regular medical check-ups and the doctor’s diagnostic advice.
Difference between Babysound A and Babysound B:
Babysound B has a small screen which displays the heartbeat rate while Babysound A has a small light indicating that the device is on but there is no display on the unit.
1 year unlimited warranty- Replacement with new unit